Over the long school holiday, children become restless and may lose focus in Mathematics.
eiMaths offer holiday bridging class to help children to revise current year concepts and prepare them to cope with the Maths challenges for the year ahead.
Specially for K1-P2
The kindergarten and lower primary classes students will work on workbooks as well as participate in hands-on activities, with learning tools, of their respective level designed to built foundational skill such as critical thinking, visualizing and number sense.
Specially for P3-P5
Workbooks for upper primary are designed to exercise problem-solving heuristics. Students develop independent thinking skills and apply our five-step problem-solving technique to solve challenging mathematical problems.
Help your child build an interest and confidence in learning Mathematics, join the Fun, Creative Activity-Based Holiday Bridging Maths sessions.
Number of sessions: 6
Date: Nov 2021 – 19 Dec 2021
Duration: 1.5 hr
Time: Please contact individual centre for their respective schedule
Venue: Available at 17 centres island-wide, visit https://eimaths.com//singapore/
Fee: $280 Normal price
Snatch this exclusive promotion while it lasts. This promotion is only available for a limited time so sign up with us now, let’s eliminate Maths phobia by learning Mathematics in a fun and interesting way!
eiMaths offers fun Online & Physical classes for your child to prepare for the new school semester!
At eiMaths, we strive to make learning Mathematics fun with our very own colourful workbooks and activities. We are here to build a strong foundation for your child and eliminate their fear of learning Maths. With our very own unique diagnostic assessment, we are able to determine your child’s abilities and cater to your child’s needs with our personalised learning programme for K1-P6 students.
eiMaths classroom provides an opportunity for your child to
- Explore and experience a new perspective in learning Mathematics
- Safe and secure learning experience in our unique online virtual classroom.
- Fun holiday online Maths Class with colorful learning materials for Preschool to Primary.
- Interactive and creative methodologies to make Maths easier and interesting for kids.
eiMaths‘ unique methodology is recognized not only in Singapore but also in the Middle East & USA with learning centres in Dubai and Oklahoma. Our team of professional educators cultivate Creative Thinking skills and equip your child with knowledge & skills to enable them to approach and solve any Mathematics problem with ease.
Two Brothers, 3 Years Apart. Both Score A* For The PSLE Math
Both brothers started young, building up their mathematics foundation with fun activities-based program. P4-P6 moving to higher order of thinking skills and using different Problem Solving Heuristics strategy to solve challenging Mathematics problem.
GREAT THANKS TO THEIR PARENTS’ YEARS OF SUPPORT AND FAITH. CHEERS!
“My Daughter was introduced to eiMaths when she was in Pri 4. Ms. Lona recommended that since PSLE’s weightage is more on problem sums, thus eiMaths is good training for upper primary students. It focuses on problem sums. Initially, my daughter was not used to the questions set in eiMaths and found it tough. She took about a month to get used to it.
Thanks to eiMaths, she scored band 1 after all the hard work and efforts put in.
Moreover, when she was in Pri 5, she found it easier to cope with her Math school work as well as her homework.
Usually, the school would introduce with a new topic, and eiMaths serves as an additional channel for practicing.”
I am so glad that she scored A* in her PSLE Math subject. I would definitely recommend eiMaths to all primary students.
Message from Mrs. Heer
- Does your child like numbers, and find counting fun?
- Is he or she fascinated with how calculations work, why shapes are different, and how they affect calculations?
- Does your child enjoy counting and understand numbers bonds?
- Does he or she have an enquiring and analytical mind important to mastering Mathematics?
- Does your child understand the underlying concepts to solve challenging word problem?
- Is he or she able to apply different heuristics problem solving strategies?
- Does your child adopt the 5 steps processes during problem solving?
- Is he or she motivated and exhibits independent thinking skill in solving mathematics problems?
Why Parents Love Us