Build a Strong Foundation
Use Visually Stimulating Activities
Promote Active Problem-Solving
Individualized Learning Programs
How eiMaths Helps Your Child Achieve Awesome Maths Results
Learning Mode :
Students participate in active learning sessions with specially-designed workbooks that encourage them to apply previously learnt concepts.
Learning Attitude :
These exercises are conducted in a comfortable and supportive learning environment that inculcate a love of Maths in students.
Teaching Style :
Instructors will adjust their teaching styles to suit the needs of each individual student.
Learning Approach :
Students have to complete a diagnostic test before receiving their workbooks. Hence, this allows instructors to thoroughly gauge the ability of each student and assign them with the appropriate workbooks.
Class Size :
5 – 8 students (dependent on classroom size)
Spiral Curriculum :
Structured method with 44 workbooks per level, MOE aligned.
Ranges from basic to in-depth with an emphasis on building strong Mathematical foundations.
Full colour workbooks that are specially-designed to be engaging.
Learning Tools :
Fun activities that encourage students to apply Mathematical concepts and practical problem-solving skills.
- Think critically
- Learn a variety of problem-solving skills
- Feel motivated and are enthusiastic about learning Mathematics
- Understand Mathematical concepts easily
- Create strategies for solving problems while being able to reflect on past mistakes
- Have an interest in solving Mathematical problems
- Have confidence in themselves and their Math skills
Why Parents Love Us
Get In Touch