Build a Strong Foundation
Give your child everything they need to build a strong Maths foundation and help them:
- Overcome their fear of Maths
- Better understand Math concepts
- Improve their calculation skills
- Score top marks in exams
Use Visually Stimulating Activities
- Fun learning activities based on current MOE guidelines
- Visually stimulating activity books
- Experienced instructors who are passionate about teaching
- Hands-on approach to learning that rewards student participation
Promote Active Problem-Solving
Did you know that Mathematics is so much more than just numbers? That’s right, with eiMaths, your child will develop:
- Creative thinking skills to help them perform better in Maths and other subjects
- Observational skills for real life and academics
- Problem-solving skills that will stay with them for life
Individualized Learning Programs
- Small class sizes to ensure that no child is left behind
- Comfortable study environments that promote learning
- Structured assessments to gauge every child’s ability
- Passionate instructors who carefully explain concepts and problems
How eiMaths Helps Your Child Achieve Awesome Maths Results
Join eiMaths today and put your child
on the road to success.
Learning Mode :
Students are encouraged to participate in engaging Q&A sessions that allow them to apply concepts they’ve learnt.
Learning Attitude :
These exercises are conducted in a comfortable, supportive environment that allows participants to express themselves freely.
Instructors will adjust their teaching styles to suit the needs of each individual student.
Learning Pace :
Instructors perform assessments to identify weaknesses and knowledge gaps in students. From here, they can adjust the class’s pace accordingly.
Class Size :
Maximum 8 students per class
Ranges from basic to in-depth with an emphasis on building strong Mathematical foundations.
Full colour workbooks that are specially-designed to be engaging.
Learning Tools :
Fun activities that encourage students to apply Mathematical concepts and practical problem-solving skills.
- Students who are able to think critically
- Improved problem-solving skills
- Students who feel motivated and enthusiastic about learning Mathematics
- Students with a better understanding of Mathematical concepts
- Able to create strategies for solving problems while being able to self-reflect on past mistakes
- Cultivate interest in solving Mathematical problems
- Boost confidence in Mathematics and daily life
Get In Touch